Step-by-step installation dialogs ensure quick installation and easy maintenance. The 3CX Telephone System elmininates telephone cabling because it uses the existing computer network.
3CX Telephone System main features:
- Complete telephone system, including call transfer, inbound routing and call queues
- Much less expensive then a proprietary or Linux-based PBX
- Scalable to any number of extensions or lines – without the need for expensive system modules
- Adds and Moves of extensions are much easier – no need for patching network points
- Web-based configuration and status monitor
- Receive voice mails by email (Unified Messaging)
- Vendor independent – use popular SIP phones from different vendors
Kim van Brugge, director of Portland Europe said, “With the 3CX solution, we can offer our resellers access to the booming VOIP telephone system market. They can expand their portfolio for existing customers and gain new ones. In the business market, lower costs, flexibility and higher customer satisfaction via a computer-based telephone system are important sales arguments. We expect that 3CX will play an important role in our portfolio.”
Nick Galea, CEO of 3CX Ltd added, “Portland Europe is a prominent Value Added distributor in the Benelux. Their extensive dealer network, as well as, their ability to proactively sell and support our products in the Benelux market make them a perfect distribution partner for 3CX.”
3CX maintains a full fledged VOIP and SIP FAQ including facts about SIP trunking, SIP servers, VOIP and SIP phones, VOIP Gateways, and it is present in several languages, such as VOIP in Finnish, a VOIP and SIP FAQ in Dutch, in Hungarian and in Romanian.
Read here the whole article.